<body>
Oh my god.
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Helllo !!!! :D

Here to help kewei update her extremely DEAD blog . -.-"

Went to Seafield for orientation today .

I didn't met kewei .

But I'm in the same class with yuyi !!!!!! ;D

Kewei in A class , I in H class .

Till now ,

I only know that kewei's facebook name is ' Anna The funky ' . O.O

I never realized before.

Haha .

And who wanna join cheer ??

I'm asking .

I maybe joining . ^^

Who want to join remember tell me ahh .

I will report to the cheer senior i reconize .

Nothing much to blog .

And btw ,

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! -XX

Yours truly ,
szeying .

Baby,top. || 10:32 PM

Profile

TANKEWEI :)
Ke Wei. An Ordinary Girl. Having her sweet 14th. Listening song is my favourite hobby. Haters, please leave. :)

Message


Sze Ying
Yong En
Mun Tong
Jia Xuan
Ke Jia
Lee Ting
Yong Xuan
Hui Mun
Chye Yi
Isabelle
Wan Jie
Shi Wei
Inweinni
Ming Leong
Kar Wei
Megan Woon
Lora Pang
Genie Zhuo Wen Xuan
Wei Leng
Yu Yi
6E class's blog
Charmaine Yeo
Vicki Koh
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.
Musics


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits